Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On Fire in Cucuta!

July 5th, 2010

Dear Folks,
Happy to hear you all had a good week and a great Fourth of July. I spent the week working and I didn`t remember it was the fourth until my companion said something to me in the afternoon. We had a very productive week and ended with 9 investigators in the sacrament meeting yesterday. At last, things are lookng up! However, transfers come next week and we`re sure that one of us is leaving.
I feel great about last week, we worked hard and at last we have investigators that`ll come to church. We also have 6 more with the commitment to come to church next week! We taught more lessons than anybody else in the Zone! We`re on fire!!!
So I feel really good today. I don`t usually feel that great on Mondays because for the last 3 months we`ve been getting things ready, but in this area I feel great and if the president leaves me here we`re going to baptize a bunch of people. If he transfers me someone else will get to do it.
We also went to Bucaramanga this week for a special zone conference, we had to travel 7 hours in a bus there and 7 hours back, but we stayed in a hotel and so it wasn`t so bad. It was with a new seventy about pretty much every thing about being a missionary. It lasted 7 hours and was well worth every second, we were truly strengthened.
We`ve got a great new week ahead of us. Everything is just great down here in Cùcuta. Loving the work!!!

Love,
Elder Rickords

No comments:

Post a Comment