Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Dear Folks,
Life here is good, as always. This week we had another lesson with the Arisa Family, and they're about all of our hope right now. They´re a great family that already has fellowshippers. It´s kinda of funny how we found them. Their dog is sick, so one of their neighbors invited us over to their house to pray for the dog, so we did, and we also got their information and a return appointment. They understand everything pretty well, but they need to come to church! We have another appointment with them tommorrow so we´ll see how that turns out.
We´ve been working a lot with the members, and I can really see a difference in them from the time I started here. A lot of them like having us over, and some of them like introducing us to their friends. Like I said, there´s been a lot of improvement, but there´s still a long way to go. My companion said to me after planning one night that he thinks they´ll close down the area pretty soon, he just hopes it´s after they take both of us out so we won´t feel like it´s our fault.
Transfers are next week, and since this is my third cambio here we´re pretty sure
I'll leave. But there is a chance I´ll stay for another month and a half. I´ll know
for sure next monday night.
Not much news for this week. Just working and studying and working some more. I wore a hole in one of my socks already, even though I have nothing to show for it.

Con mucho amor,
Elder Rickords

PS Thanks for the package, my comp really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment